A travel of finding one's family origin's in this Merry-Go-Round World. On this blog I will hopefully help someone find themselves. My plan is to post Helpful hints and Links to places that will help them do just that.

15 October 2014

Whatever you do.............

Just as it says   whatever you do.  ALWAYS ENTER all pertinent information when documenting.   I Shortened as I  thought  IT'S just for me.  BUT  now I know, it's important to put all information on your program and online sites you are using for your family history.  Example #1  Shows you if your on Ancestry  and any Genea programs what to save from the document.  YOU  can either copy and paste from the actual site or type it up from the actual document but remember  everything is important.


This is just from a 1940  EVERY DOCUMENT  all pertinent information needs to be saved.    PLUS DO NOT  forget to  put in where you got the information from.  Just getting the information is important, but documenting its validity is more important.   Once it's is proven valid  it's in stone and no one can argue  saying  your wrong.   NOPE  you go the proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment